EU language planning
- EU language planning at the Institute of the Estonian Language since May, 2008
- Complementary language training for the translators of the Estonian language working in the EU institutions
- Terminology and linguistic consultation
- Compilation and publication of linguistic support materials
- Close cooperation between language planners, terminologists and officials
- Fluent and clear language use in the EU texts
- Up-to-date term bases
- Systematic terminology work
- 2008 – round table meeting "Estonian Texts in the EU" (in cooperation with the Estonian Representation of the European Commission)
- 2008 – Brochure of articles on translation issues "The Language of the European Union as Our Common Language"
- 2009 – Brochure of articles on translation issues "Is It Possible To Use Clear and Simple Language in Eurotexts?"
- 2010 – Brochure of articles on translation issues "The Reader May Come"
- 2012 – Brochure of articles "Clear Thoughts, Clear Language"
- 2013 – Brochure of articles on translation issues "Native Estonian Eurolanguage", author Helika Mäekivi
- 2014 (in English), 2015 (in Estonian) – Brochure of articles "Clear Communication"
- Annual workshops for freelance translators "Translation of the EU Texts in Estonia"
- Annual language trainings and consultation for the translators and interpreters in Luxembourg and Brussels
- Efficient homepage of the EU language planning and terminology: up-to-date information, linguistic and terminology consultation, forum for translators
- Cooperation with universities: research on eurolanguage and lectures on good language usage
- Research on eurolanguage
- Supervision of Master students of translation
- Language trainings for officials in Estonian institutions
- Network of terminologists and language planners to unify and coordinate terminology work
- Clarity movement, active contact with the clear language network